This is the AV Team blog.
News and developments in AV
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Chat apps: A lot of politics at play
- BT fined record £42m for late installations
- Disturbing YouTube videos trick children
- WhatsApp must not be 'place for terrorists to hide'
- Amber Rudd : 'We must be able to access WhatsApp'
- Uber suspends self-driving cars after Arizona crash
- US and UK laptop bans on some Middle East flights come into effect
- Robotic barman pours Rory a pint
- Ofcom plans instant payback for broadband woes
- Hollywood director Brett Ratner says Rotten Tomatoes is destroying movies
- Developing Engaged Curricula: At Bath and Beyond - a LITEbox Workshop
- MCQs and Deep Learning Workshop: A Possible Fix?
- Workshop: Developing Engaged Curricula: Industry Engagement and Technology
- Forthcoming workshop: Developing engaged curricula: Film as critical pedagogy - 8 February 2017
- How engaging is your teaching?
- LITEbox: join our 5x5 event
- Tech-facilitated public engagement in teaching: Mapping our findings so far
- Reflecting on my role as LITEbox officer
- Demonstration of Microsoft's Surface Hub: an interactive whiteboard
- LITEbox Event: 5x5 Technology Showcase - October