This is the AV Team blog.
News and developments in AV
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Plane in UK's first double-drone near-miss case
- Finland's oldest operating ferry given electric motor
- NatWest and RBS banking app fails
- Amazon 'style assistant' divides opinion
- Top Indonesia phone company Telkomsel's website defaced
- Google and Facebook duped in huge 'scam'
- Crowdfunding the election: How to pay for snap campaign
- Facebook 'observed propaganda efforts' by governments
- Voice-controlled camera offers fashion tips and other news
- India: Kashmir social media ban criticised
- TurningPoint Interactive Polling - Free Lunch and Learn Event
- LITEbox Event - Get the most out of BoB
- Developing Engaged Curricula: At Bath and Beyond - a LITEbox Workshop
- MCQs and Deep Learning Workshop: A Possible Fix?
- Workshop: Developing Engaged Curricula: Industry Engagement and Technology
- Forthcoming workshop: Developing engaged curricula: Film as critical pedagogy - 8 February 2017
- How engaging is your teaching?
- LITEbox: join our 5x5 event
- Tech-facilitated public engagement in teaching: Mapping our findings so far
- Reflecting on my role as LITEbox officer