On Tuesday 15 September the Computing Services help form will be replaced with improved service for requesting help, TopDesk. You can access it here: https://bath.topdesk.net
TopDesk will not only let you log your requests for help, you can re-visit to see the progress of all the requests that you have made.
Using the portal:
1. Go to bath.topdesk.net using the link on the homepage (as normal)
2. Click on 'Self Service Desk'
3. Click on the log in button
4. Enter your University username and password. You will find your University username on your library card.
5. Select the form relevant to you.
6. Fill out the form with a description of your problem.
7. Click the button that looks like an envelope with an arrow. This will submit your request
8. You will get an on screen confirmation that your request has been submitted to the team.
9. You will be contacted via email when your request has been looked at.
Help with printing and if you have no University username
- You can use the old form to contact Managed Print Service.
- This portal requires that you have a University username. You will find this on your Library card. If you do not have a University username please use the old IT Help Form or go to the Service Desk in the Library, Level 2.