Maintenance and upgrades will be taking place during our at risk* period, Tuesday 31 January 2017. A number of services will be affected due to essential upgrades. The status of IT services can be found at status.bath.ac.uk.
- PG applications and online bookings will be unavailable while we upgrade these services to be responsive for use on mobile devices (7am to 10am)
- iTrent (including ESS and MSS) will be unavailable due to an upgrade
- Managed Print Service (MPS) will be unavailable due to maintenance
- Wi-Fi will experience minor disruption while we upgrade the service
- solutions.bath.ac.uk services will be unavailable while we carry out maintenance on our Sharepoint infrastructure
Work on MySQL services will affect a number of services across the University (7am to 10am).
- go.bath.ac.uk service including the live redirects and administration
- news admin interface
- alumni bath mail
- what's on
- accommodation mailroom
- estates workflow
- resnet registration
- legacy wi-fi registration
- some research databases
- BUCS patching
Work on timetabling software and a database upgrade will affect Timetabling, 31 January 2017.
*Our 'at risk' period is between 7am and 9am on Tuesdays when we carry out scheduled maintenance, modifications and testing. This work is essential to maintain and develop the services that we provide. Thank you for your patience while this necessary work takes place.