Come and visit the new IT Training suite in 6 West, Friday 5 May 2017. We are holding an open event for staff between 1pm and 3pm and invite you to join us. The new rooms are bright and modern and have the advantage of two different layouts, collaborative and classroom.
Come and meet the team, have a look around and find out about the services we offer. They include:
- Frequent tutor-led and self-paced courses in commonly used applications like Word, Excel, MindGenius and Endnote and University systems such as Agresso and Business Objects.
- Bespoke training solutions that will fit the needs of your team.
- IT trainers with a huge amount of knowledge that you can tap into by logging a query at go.bath.ac.uk/it-help-form.
- One room is set up with Windows 10 so you can give it a try.
- Contemporary, high-tech training rooms that staff at the University can book through us.
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be available.
There is no need to book, we look forward to seeing you, Friday 5 May 2017, any time between 1pm and 3pm.