Computing Services are responsible for the IT services within the University of Bath. We have a wide range of teams that cover many services and applications. We currently have the following roles available within the department:
- Salary: Starting from £32,004, rising to £38,183
- Closing date: 13 September 2017
This is an exciting opportunity within the University of Bath's Department of Computing Services for a skilled administrator. Broad research and presentation skills, alongside an interest in Information Technology are essential.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Computing Services and support the immediate management team with general sector research, support of complex committee work, co-ordinating internal and external management information.
You will be expected to contribute to discussions about process improvement and to implement, maintain and document those methods within the department.
ITSM System Developer
- Salary: Starting from £32,548, rising to £38,833
- Closing date: 10 September 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Systems Developer with a passion for IT Service Management System support to join our Service Desk team within the University of Bath's Department of Computing Services to help deliver services that support the University’s research, teaching and professional services.
Your role will be responsible for the, administration, development and maintenance of the University’s Service Management system, TOPdesk, under the management of the Service Manager (Service Desk) and with guidance from a User Group.
Why join us?
The University of Bath is one of the UK's top 10 Universities with an international reputation for research and teaching at the highest standards. The University's buildings are set in an attractive campus about a mile from the centre of Bath, a World Heritage City.
We are committed to personal and professional development. In addition to this we offer the following employee benefits:
- 18% employer pension contributions (8% employee contributions)
- 39 days holiday (annual leave, discretionary days and bank holidays)
- A flexible working environment
- Ofsted outstanding rated onsite nursery and childcare vouchers schemes
- Salary exchange scheme (cycle to work)
- Interest free loans for public transport season tickets and motorcycle purchases for commuting
- Onsite private and NHS dentist, onsite medical centre
- Discounted physiotherapy services
- Onsite parking
- Staff discounts