- Salary: Starting from £49,149, rising to £56,950 (plus a market supplement of £8,500)
- Closing Date: Sunday 22 October 2017
We have an exciting opportunity for an Information Systems leader to join the University of Bath's Department of Computing Services.
This is a key role within the IS/IT Senior team. You will report to the Director of Computing Services and will have direct responsibility for the teams and technical strategy in a range of key areas, including:
- large corporate and tactical systems (e.g. Student Records, Finance, HR, Accommodation etc)
- IT Security
- Project & Programme Management
- Software Licensing
- Business Continuity
- the provision of business information.
Additionally, you will take on cross-team responsibilities for best practice development.
Why join us?
We are committed to personal and professional development. In addition to this we offer the following employee benefits:
- 18% employer pension contributions (6% employee contributions)
- 39 days holiday (annual leave, discretionary days and bank holidays)
- A flexible working environment
- Ofsted outstanding rated onsite nursery and childcare vouchers schemes
- Salary exchange scheme (cycle to work)
- Interest free loans for public transport season tickets and motorcycle purchases for commuting
- Onsite private and NHS dentist, onsite medical centre
- Discounted physiotherapy services
- Onsite parking
Who are we?
Computing Services is here to help staff and students of the University make effective use of computing for learning, teaching & research. We aim to provide an IT environment that matches the University's international, teaching and research reputation, and which contributes to the realisation of its key institutional strategies. Furthermore we aim to respond to both the changing needs of our users, and the wide diversity of those users through the exploitation of new technologies.