Hello and welcome back to all our returning students.
If you’ve forgotten your University password whilst you’ve been away, you can reset your password.
Here's a quick catch up on some of the IT services you may want to use over the next few days and months.
Extended opening times at the IT Service Desk in the Library
If you have any IT problems you can get help and support in person, online or over the phone.
We’ve extended our opening hours for week commencing 1 October, come and see us at the IT Service Desk on Level 2 of the Library:
- Monday and Tuesday - between 9:00am and 6:00pm
- Wednesday to Friday - between 9:00am and 5:30pm
- Our usual term-time hours are from 9am to 5:00pm (10am on a Wednesday).
We look forward to meeting and helping you.
Other ways to get help
- Don’t forget you can submit an online query at go.bath.ac.uk/it-help-form
- Call us on 01225 383434.
The IT Shop
Do you need a new laptop, tablet or accessory for the new academic year?
Our not-for-profit IT shop sells a range of laptops, tablets and IT accessories. Come and chat to the team in the Library to get the best product for you.
Free Office 365
If you haven’t already, you can download Microsoft Office 365 for free for the duration of your time with us.
Once teaching is under way, don't forget to set up and use UniApps to access University software from your personal devices. You can use files.bath to easily access your 2GB of storage on your H:drive.
Finding out about IT services
We offer many IT services and we want to make it easier for you to find out about them.
- follow us on Twitter @UniofBathIT
- find out about our IT projects and services, visit or subscribe to our blog at blogs.bath.ac.uk/computing-services
- find out about the status of IT services and any maintenance taking place at go.bath.ac.uk/it-status
Enjoy the next academic year and get in touch if we can help.