Version 10 of our Digital roadmap has been approved by the Digital Steering Group. This edition accounts for activity that took place in April and May, and looks ahead to June and beyond.
Progress made in April and May 2015
- Ongoing development of Beta CMS content types (events, profiles, teams) and first set of front-end templates.
- Supporting audits of site section content inventories by content owners.
- Switching over from Google Analytics to Universal Analytics tracking code.
- Mapping existing pages to student recruitment user journeys and identifying areas for improvement.
- First iteration of content strategy for research content on bath.ac.uk.
- Investigation into launch of official Sina Weibo profile.
- Audit of international student and country pages.
- Set up blog for IRO.
- 50th Anniversary holding page launched at bath.ac.uk/50years and appointed supplier to build first iteration of 50th Anniversary website.
Priorities planned for June
- Continue development of the new back-end and front-end content type templates and integration of content categories (see sprint notes for more details).
- Continue to support content audits and running user needs analysis workshops.
- Assess candidate software for creating interactive maps against prioritised user needs.
- First integration of Eventbrite into event listings to provide booking management.
- Establishing process by which new corporate social media accounts can be requested and reviewed.
- Drafting content strategy for 50th Anniversary online channels.
University staff and students can find the detailed version of the Digital roadmap on the wiki.
The next version of the Digital roadmap is scheduled for w/c 22 June.