Great news: The MSA Elves are organising a Winter Wonderland Competition. No matter if you are a Grinch or a Rudolf, everyone can take part.
Save the date
- Confirm your participation / where to find your display: By 24 November
- Display / judging time: 4 - 8 December 2017
- Announcement of winner: Wednesday 13 December, 3 - 4 pm
What’s the big idea?
- Decorate a window/door/area of your office with a Winter Wonderland theme – recycle/upcycle/reuse (Click here for ideas)
- Team up to create your display in time for judging (4 - 8 December)
- Visit the work space of other teams to marvel at their creations (or just say hello!)
- Vote online (anonymously) for your favourite display
- Prize giving, coffee and mince pies on Wednesday 13 December, 3 - 4pm
- Please email email@example.com by 24 November to confirm where to find your display
- Designs should be up by 4 December
- Visit cards will be emailed out in advance so you know where to discover each Winter Wonderland
- We’ll also email you a link so you can vote for your favourite display
- Be vigilant when visiting the Winter Wonderlands as there will be a pop quiz on 13 December to see how many you can remember!
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Your MSA Elves (Alison R., Claire H., Emma G., Jannika P. & Sarah P.)