Bath Research and Development, your local NHS R&D office, aims to support the involvement of patients and other members of the public in planning and conducting health research. If you are interested in eating more healthily or doing more exercise then you may be interested in joining our healthy living panel.
Your thoughts on barriers to healthy living will help to develop new research aimed at addressing these issues. The panel will take place once every few months at the University of Bath.
Your input will help:
• To plan more effective research
• To find ways to improve life for people with risk of health conditions caused by an unhealthy lifestyle
During the meetings you will:
• Learn about how research is conducted
• Learn new skills
• Use any skills that you may already have to benefit others
• Meet new people with similar interests
If you would like to be involved or for more information, please contact Sarah Moore on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 385951