- HUSH – Queer Valentine’s Night Out at Queenshilling (Friday 15th February. Tickets here.)
- Fashion Museum trip (Sun 31 March, 2pm) – One of our members suggested a group trip to the Fashion Museum , so if you love fashion or history come along for the afternoon out with us, and join us for a drink afterwards!
- Everybody’s Talking About Jamie – Film Screening at The Little Theatre (14:30 on Sunday 17th March). Meet us for lunch at 12:30 in the Bath Brewhouse, or come along to the cinema at 14:30. Please let us know if you wish to join us for lunch.
- Wednesday 22nd May at 17:30-19:00 in 6E 2.7. Roundtable on intersectionality in the LGBT community, with special guests Mike and Tom. Mike and Tom are an older couple in the LGBT community, who have lived fantastic lives. Tom is now living with dementia and they are both coming on to campus to talk to us about what it’s like to part of the LGBT community and living with this condition, as well as what it’s like to be older members of the LGBT community. Tea and coffee will be provided, please let us know if you plan to attend so we can cater: email@example.com
- Bristol Pride. (Saturday 13th July)
- Friday 04th October at 19:00. Kaleidoscopers Go Bowling! We will be going bowling in Bath Leisure Centre after work. If you would like to come, you will need to send Sophie £7.50 to make the booking. Food and drink can be bought at the venue too. Friends and family are welcome, but please let us know if you plan to attend so we can arrange payment and make the booking!
- Parade Bar, Wednesday 27th November at 17:30. Welcome to New Members A relaxed, after work social to welcome new members to Kaleidoscope. Come along for a drink and a chat!
- The Bath Stable, Wednesday 11th December at 18:00. Kaleidoscope Christmas Meal. Please contact us if you would like to join us!
- Wednesday 22nd January at 12:30-13:30. Discussion Event: Being Out at Our University. [Staff and PGR members only] Contact us for details about venue.
February 2020 - LGBT+ History Month
- Sunday 9th February at 15:00. Kinky Boots - The Musical @ The Little Theatre. Email us if you are interested in attending and we can set up a group event!
- Tuesday 11th February at 11:00-14:00. Staff and Student Brunch organised by the Students' Union LGBT+ Diversity & Support Group. Please bear in mind this is not a Kaleidoscope event, but an SU LGBT+ Diversity & Support Group event to which we have been invited.
- Thursday 20th February. Transexual Issues in Higher Education. Kaleidoscope will be giving a short presentation at the start of this full-day CPD session, organised by Dr Catherine Butler. Full details and how to sign up can be found here. (Note, that the day coincides with our regular lunch meetup.