A Perkin Elmer Frontier FTIR instrument, now available for use in MAS, is equipped with a Diamond ATR head, a DRIFT attachment for powders, and gas and transmission cells.
The Frontier FTIR is a bench top instrument with automated range switching and mid-near-or far-IR techniques. An exceptional signal-to-noise ratio and photometric performance assures optimal spectral performance to ensure excellent sensitivity. Typical investigations carried out with this instrument are:
- Troubleshooting manufacturing problems
- Identifying product contaminants.
- Confirming the quality of materials.
With pharmaceutical samples investigations may be:
- To gain deeper understanding of product formulations.
- Rapidly screening the quality of raw materials, intermediates and formulated products.
- Analyzing packaging and package coatings.
See a Perkin Elmer video at: