Continued on the error margins question, but encountered a problem with the simple maths calculation required - the code is outputting the wrong value, no matter how I rewrite the question. Otherwise, the question is fully coded, including the formulae in the hint section.
I have now finished the quotient rule question and the exponential question. The quotient rule one was giving the wrong answer, but that is now sorted. I have realized that all of my worked solutions are written out wrong, so I will sort them out next week. I will then continue with the multiple choice question.
Finished the simple integration question, and managed to use the else/if statements to remove 1x^1, and to type, for example, "6x" instead of "6x^1". Started a question about errors in titration readings.
Thought adapting my old integration by parts question would be easy, turns out it wasnt. Suddenly I'm getting errors whenever i try to convert my new integration by parts question into xml format. Not a great first day, will probably ask next week for a bit of help as I am struggling to find the error
I've managed to sort out the brackets problem with the question I was working on, but i still can't make a multiplication sign. times doesn't seem to work. I've also reworded my differentiation questions, and started looking at making a multiple choice question.
Started writing code for a simple integration question, and then tried using the /sf code and else/if to improve the aesthetics of the question. Unfortunately, couldn't quite make the else statement to work, so will require more time or scrapping.
Done a quite complex question involving integration by parts using exponentials, limits and 4 variables. All worked perfectly 🙂 couldnt have hoped for much better. Hints and feedback are added with sufficient detail and all equations are in latex form to look professional and pretty. Need to double check that the answers coming up are actually correct however but I'm already over time. After that, all that is needed is to upload the full thing to moodle. Good last day before Christmas 🙂
Continued to write more statistics questions, added a border to the new questions & used the /sf font to make Tex more readable.
Made a multiple choice question about the product rule. Started making a question using the quotient rule.
Today I had some trouble opening gedit and after many attempts to open my php files and a lot of time spent trying to solve the problem I decided to use the time planning out my future questions instead. I plan to work on a thermodynamics question next.