The project has made good progress during December despite a halt in construction over the Christmas period and the recent bad weather conditions:
- Screeding (levelled concrete flooring) has been completed on level 4.
- The underfloor heating system has been installed.
- Installation of paving slabs on the West core roof has been completed.
- Over 90% of the building’s windows have been installed.
- East core has been fully insulated.
- Installation of radiators has begun on Levels 2 and 3 in the West core.
Health & Safety
There have been no injuries or accidents on site.
The site has achieved a 98% score in the recent health and safety compliance audit. The team has never scored lower than 97%.
Did you know...?
To date over 170 tons of reinforced steel has been used in the structure, the equivalent weight of a fully grown Blue Whale.