We are pleased to report that refurbishment works are progressing well:
- The front forecourt hoarding has been constructed.
- Level 1 drainage works are progressing well, and most of the concrete floor slab breaking out process has now been completed.
- Piling works on Level 1 have also been successfully completed.
- Demolition works have been completed on Level 2, so noise on this level will now decrease. Thank you to all occupants for their patience and understanding during this phase of the work.
- The walls and ceilings have been grit blasted in preparation for the new tanking systems.
- During the next phase of work, the noise and dust levels will be reduced.
- Lines of communication between the Dribuild Site Management team and the Level 4 occupants remain open through radio contact, meetings and a noticeboard situated in the main stairwell.
We will continue to monitor noise and dust levels throughout the building in an attempt to keep disruption to a minimum. Access and escape routes will be provided throughout the project to ensure a safe working environment for the staff on Level 4.
Please feel free to contact Dribuild Site Manager, Tom Young on 07843 980398 should anyone have any concerns or queries.