The refurbishment works continue to progress well.
- Level 1 floor screed has been laid and partition works are ongoing.
- Level 1 inner courtyard walls have been built and initial fitting of Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) installations are progressing well.
- Lift shaft cladding is progressing and stonework starts next week.
- Level 2 initial fixing of cables and pipework are complete.
- Plastering works to walls on level 2 are almost complete and carpentry works, including fitting of doors and frames, are progressing well.
- New ceilings and final fixing of cables, power outlets, lighting and heating systems will start next week on level 2.
- Levels 3 and 4 alteration works are progressing well.
- The recent power and water shutdowns took place successfully to help minimise disruption to University staff on Level 4.
- Level 3 is being prepared for temporary staff moves for the payroll team from end of October.
- Works to the forecourt will progress, including insulation and waterproofing works.
- Re-cabling of the data services for Level 2 will start soon.
- Installation of the new air handling unit is planned.
Noise and dust levels are continually monitored. Please feel free to contact Dribuild Site Manager, Tom Young, on 07843 980398 with any queries.