Since it was made live at the start of January 2011 over thirty OERs have been added to the OSTRICH repository. Use has been growing steadily and we’ve so far seen 628 visits and 3013 page views. Some of the most often visited pages include:
- 73 views for Exploring Self-Development
- 69 views for Information for Decision Making
- 68 views for Skills for Study website
- 60 views for Assessing Performance and Providing Feedback
- 46 views for The Law of Art and Antiquities
- 35 views for E-Marketing
For those that want to install a distributed repository for Open Educational Resources identical to that used by the OSTRICH project at http://ostrich.bath.ac.uk the files required to build a repository have been made available as an OER that includes the Drupal 7 codebase and database, in the form of a MySQL dump file.