I don't know about you, but 'week in my life' videos are one of my favourites to watch. So I thought it was about time I showed you what a typical week looks like as a Sociology student at the University of Bath!

From Monday to Friday, I'll take you with me to lectures, classes, societal events and more. Even though university is obviously a place to learn, it's important to find a balance between work and life especially as it's so easy to just stay in your room and study all day. That being said, living on campus makes it super convenient to see my friends and pop to the shops or join a social event spontaneously!

A few key things I cover in this video:

• First things first, there’s a new café (Polden) that does BUBBLE TEA, yes you heard me right! And I tried it out on Thursday, watch my vlog to find out what I thought of it!
  • I go to Dance fitness by DanceSoc - this is great for guys and girls if you’re not that sporty, they basically do circuits.
  • Batch cooking is the way to go - look out for a blog post on my go-to recipes soon!
  • Laundry is in Marlborough Court (a 2 min walk from my block in Solsbury Court) and the machines aren't the best but they get the job done.
  • My favourite walks are 1. to Bathwick Fields (part of the Bath Skyline walk) 2. the fields behind Woodland Court accommodation

Hope this gives you a flavour of what it's like to be a student here, I'll catch you on my next post!

Joelle 🙂

Posted in: Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences, First year, Undergraduate

Read more about what uni life is like