During planned building projects we want to keep you as up to date as possible with news on changes on campus.
To avoid potential problems with car parking on campus, we encourage all visitors to use public transportor car share wherever possible.
Car park closures
The following parking spaces have been taken out of use:
- West Car Park: 140 car parking spaces at the east end
- F Car Park: 30 parking spaces and some motorcycle parking
New parking arrangements
- Approximately 200 car parking spaces, for permit holders, are available on the east side of campus. Situated on the playing field behind the athletics track, the car park is accessed through the East Car Park overflow.
- Approximately 60 car parking spaces in the East Car Park, next to The Quads and Lime Tree, are available again for pay and display and permit holders.
- New motorcycle spaces will be created close to 8 East.
Standard permits continue to be valid in any of the main car parks on campus.