Registration is now open for the workshops that will be held at the 10th International Digital Curation Conference (IDCC 15).
In all, seven workshops will be held:
- Data Carpentry: using APIs to access life science data available on the web (11 February)
- Comparing Notes: Training Librarians for Research Data Management and Open Science Support (11 February)
- Automated capture of the environment in a sheer curation context (11 February, morning only)
- Research at Risk: how can research data management become business as usual for UK universities? (11 February, afternoon only)
- Research Data Spring: tools and services for managing research data (12 February)
- A Big Data Investigation (12 February)
- Getting Started with Islandora (12 February, morning)
Places are limited, so in order to avoid disappointment, please register as soon as possible.