Vice-Chancellor's Office

Updates and events both on and off campus

Thank you for a very successful Open Day

📥  Messages

I would like to say thank you to all those staff who were involved in making Saturday’s Open Day yet another hugely successful event.

I was on campus and saw first-hand the dedication and enthusiasm of all the staff and students involved in the day. Staff volunteers, student ambassadors, and the Students’ Union societies all helped to create a great atmosphere.

With an estimated 10,000 people here through the day it was busy but never felt overcrowded.

I was particularly pleased visitors had the chance to look around our newest student accommodation, The Quads, and to make use of the new Lime Tree refectory which is looking great and I know will prove popular with staff and students alike in the coming year.

I had the opportunity to talk to a number of prospective students and their families who told me how impressed they were with both our campus and the warm welcome they had received.

Our visitors left here on Saturday with a very positive first impression of Bath and what it has to offer. I think we can all be proud of the way we represented our University, and I thank you once again for your support.