Our next ‘Let’s Talk’ meeting is taking place in The Edge on Thursday 6 April, at 11.15am. All staff are invited to attend.
Following introductory remarks from the Vice-Chancellor, Bernie Morley, our Deputy Vice-Chancellor & Provost will lead discussions on how we are implementing our University Strategy, focussing on:
- our plans to boost PGT (Taught Postgraduate) student numbers and the development of new programmes and online courses to accelerate this
- how we are engaging with our local community including the Festival on 6 May.
Please ask questions on these or other topics at the event, or submit them in advance by:
- emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling Internal Communications on ext 6920
- sending through the internal post to the Let's Talk Team, Internal Communications
- using the postbox in the foyer of the Claverton Rooms.
The deadline for questions is Friday 31 March at 4pm.