Meet your Student Living Ambassadors 2021-2022

Posted in: Accommodation, Students

Your Student Living Ambassadors are here to help with any challenges or issues you may run into during your time in University accommodation.

As well as being available on-call to help when you need it, your Student Living Ambassadors also arrange social events and activities throughout the academic year.

Your dedicated Student Living Ambassadors are grouped based on your accommodation - find out more about your ambassadors below:

Eastwood:

Woodland Court:

Marlborough and Solsbury:

The Quads:

Norwood and Polden:

Westwood:

Polden Court, Osborne House and Brendon Court:

Carpenter House and John Wood Court/Building:

Pulteney Court, Clevelands Building and Canal Wharf:

Thornbank Gardens, Twerton Mill and Aquila Court:

Your Student Living Ambassadors will regularly check-in with you and your flatmates on Microsoft Teams calls.

If you need personal help or advice at any time, you can book a one-to-one call with a Student Living Ambassador by contacting livingsupport@bath.ac.uk.

Posted in: Accommodation, Students

• Hi, I'm an Indian, upcoming post graduate student. I'm looking for a favorable accommodation for myself and my budget is around £8,000 pounds. Could you please guide me regarding the same. I'm looking for an accomodation which is close to the university and would prefer an en-suite room.

Thanks

• Hello, I booked Green Park House Accommodation for the 2022-2023 academic year. I can't see that specific accommodation in the list above. Can I still ask for help if I need to?

• Hello Diana, yes of course you can ask. The Student Living Assistants for Green Park House 2022/23 will be communicated as soon as they are appointed. In the meantime, please email livingsupport@bath.ac.uk with any queries or support requests. Thank you.

• Hi, I am a postgraduate student. I am wondering the difference between standard rooms available and studio rooms? Will the kitchen be my personal? I am looking for some recommendations in finding suitable accommodation.