Welcome back from your summer or from your year's placement. If (like me) you forget your password when you're away for a while, you can always reset your password.
Here's a quick catch up on some of the IT services you may want to use over the next few days and months.
Extended opening times at the Service Desk in the Library
If you have any IT problems you can get help and support in person, online or over the phone. We have listened to our students and have extended the opening hours during the first teaching week of this semester.
- Come and see us at the Service Desk on Level 2 of the Library between 8.30am and 5.30pm from Monday 3 October to Friday 7 October 2016. Our usual term-time hours are from 9am to 5pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) and 10am to 5pm on Wednesdays. We look forward to meeting and helping you.
You can also:
- Submit an online query at go.bath.ac.uk/it-help-form. Over the summer we introduced a cleaner look to the online tool you use to send and track requests for IT help and support.
- Call us on 01225 383434.
Buy a new laptop, tablet or accessory for the new academic and use our services to study more successfully
Our not-for-profit IT shop sells a range of laptops, tablets and IT accessories. Come and chat to the team in the Library so you get the best product for you. To help you get started you can get Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for free because you are a student here.
Once teaching is under way don't forget to set up and use UniDesk so you can access your University desktop on your own devices and use files.bath to easily access your 1GB of storage on your H:drive.
Finding out about IT services
We offer many IT services and we want to make it easier for you to find out about them.
- follow us on Twitter @UniofBathIT
- find out about our IT projects and services, visit or subscribe to our blog at blogs.bath.ac.uk/computing-services
- find out about the status of IT services and any maintenance taking place at go.bath.ac.uk/it-status
Enjoy the next academic year and get in touch if we can help.