We held our 2nd One Hour Upgrade, following a productive first foray.
Here's what we got done in the time:
- Freshened up the formatting and structure on the I-SEE events pages and replaced the divs with proper paragraph tags
- Updated information about our notable alumni
- Took stock of what we have in our burgeoning device lab
- Investigated the options for a Windows-based alternative to Silverback so we can record user interviews
- Published a [draft] checklist of steps to go through when preparing a new sprint
- Published a [draft] glossary of terms used by the Digital team
- Zhushed up the University of Bath Soundcloud channel
- Set up a Digital team Instagram account because sometimes a photo does the job better than 140 characters
- Created a Show & Tell suggestions box.
In truth, we only had a 30 minutes delivery time after we had been through the initial story review and prioritisation. So that's not bad going.
Looking forward to the next One Hour Upgrade some time in early 2015.