We have recently launched Worldwide on bath.ac.uk.
It is a new central hub to curate international content across the website and will focus on a specific country or region. This is to support the implementation of the University’s International Strategy.
For the first edition, the page aggregates relevant content items to showcase the University’s activities and impact in South Africa. The goal is to send out clear messages about how our work in South Africa provides solutions to global environmental and social challenges, empowers future higher education leaders and develops top athletes of tomorrow.
First of its kind
This is the first time we have experimented to present the University's internationalisation by:
- featuring stories with a content marketing approach, focusing on creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to target clearly-defined users
- using featured content to showcase the University's impact in various fields - from research to student experience to sports
- producing content on the University’s overseas activities with coordination between faculties and professional services
- using the Collection content type in the new CMS to curate content items
- intensively promoting content on social media targeting specific user groups during the post-launch period
We learn as we go
There has been so much to learn throughout the entire process of delivering Worldwide, from content creation to curation. We will continue working in an agile way and embracing a culture of constantly learning and iterating through each round of producing Worldwide.