We have received an update from GWR on upcoming rail improvement work in the local area:
- Track renewals affect trains between London Paddington and Bristol or South Wales on Saturday 29 February and Sunday 1 March
- Track renewals also affect trains between London Paddington and Bristol or South Wales as well as Gloucester and Bristol Parkway on Sunday 8 March
- Bridge replacement and tunnel work will affect trains between Bristol Parkway and Newport over the Easter period from Saturday 11 to Sunday 19 April
- Further work affects trains between Bristol Parkway and Newport as well as Bristol Temple Meads and Bristol Parkway on the weekends of 25/26 April and 2/3 May
- Trains also run to an amended timetable when only two tracks are available between Bristol Temple Meads and Filton Abbey Wood on Sunday 17, 24 and 31 May
This important investment in the railways will improve resilience, reduce delays and help us to keep the new and improved timetable working well. More details are on our website at GWR.com/Bristol.