The Careers Team would like to wish lots of luck and success to Bath students sitting exams over the next two weeks. Our tips for top performance are:
- Get a good nights sleep, wake up early and double check the venue / time of your exam. Make sure you leave plenty of time to travel.
- Look after yourself, eat and drink plenty of water.
- Surround yourself with positive and encouraging people and be mindful that exam anxiety may impact people in different ways.
- Remember to write your name on the exam paper (you will not believe just how many students forget), read instructions carefully and start answering questions you feel most confident about.
- Use exam time effectively, keep and eye on the clock. If you finish early re-read your answers.
We understand this is a stressful time, so if you find things are getting on top of you, do reach out for support. The Universities Counselling and Wellbeing team offer a wide range of support so it is worth contacting them.