We know many of you have LinkedIn accounts already, but some of you aren't sure whether it will be useful, or have an account and don't know what to do with it. This Wednesday we are celebrating our own "LinkedIn Day" to help you get more out of it - come to one of our workshops, or attend our drop-in profile feedback session - you can even get a new photo taken! Details of each session and booking information are on myfuture.
Here are some top tips to get you started:
1. Register on https://uk.linkedin.com
2. Create your profile: upload a sensible photo, add a professional headline, move sections around and add skills, projects, experiences, etc
3. Connect with people you know - friends, classmates, employers
4. Join relevant groups - e.g. University of Bath Alumni Community
5. Sign up for job alerts in the jobs section
For more great tips go to https://students.linkedin.com/uk