OK, the last thing you want to do is think 'what am I going to do after I graduate?' especially as the deadlines for course work are stacked! However, this niggle isn't going away so the best thing to do is to do something about it...
We are hosting 'Careers Prep in a Day' on Saturday, 23rd April from 9.30am-3pm and in one intensive day, we will help you take control of your life post-graduation and will cover topics such as:
- Applying to grad schemes
- Finding alternative graduate jobs to grad schemes
- Full list of job hunting websites by sector including relevant recruitment agencies
- Session on writing CV's, applications and cover letters
- A real practice assessment center and tips to answer common interview questions
- Information on PG study including applying for a PhD
All you need to do is to log-into MyFuture and register. Spaces are limited to 130.