The HealthTech and Medicines KTN is happy to announce the speakers for the Annual Knowledge Transfer through Partnership, Annual Conference, Delivering Medical Innovation. The conference is taking place on Monday 6 September 2010 and is jointly being hosted by the University of Bath.
Speakers will include:
- Debbie Buckley-Golder, Programme Director, Knowledge Transfer Partnerships, Technology Strategy Board
- Professor Simon Donell, Consultant and Honorary Professor Orthopaedics, Norwich University Hospital
- Dr Peter Laitenberger, VP Research & Technology Development, Sphere Medical, Cambridge
- Dr Liz Philpots, Head of Research Practice, Association of Medical Research Charities
- Angus Donald, Science Innovation Manager, NHS Innovations South West
The conference will showcase the benefits and successes of the collaborative work between companies and academic institutions in the health and medicines sectors.
This one day conference will consist of:
- Keynote speaker presentations
- Presentation on topics focusing on - technology exploitation - delivering innovation
- Presentation from winning paper competition
- Poster presentations
- Networking session
KTN Networking Reception
The conference will be followed by a KTN networking reception which will be an excellent opportunity to meet with the team and discovery more about the KTN. We would like to invite organisations and institutes to this reception. Please note there is no charge to attend the KTN networking event.
For further information about this event, please contact: Sarah Forson e: firstname.lastname@example.org t:01223 899 000