Bath Research and Development, your local NHS Research and Development Office based at the University of Bath, believes that carers have the right to know about research and the development of new technology that could affect them. We also think that carers should be given the opportunity to get involved with our research projects, to provide valuable feedback which can improve our research and consequently the technology we develop.
You may be interested in joining our Carers’ Panel, which takes place once every few months at the University of Bath.
Your input will help:
• To plan more effective research to benefit both carers and those they care for
• To find ways to improve life for people
During the meetings you will:
• Learn about how research is conducted
• Learn new skills
• Use any skills that you may already have to benefit others
• Meet new people with similar interests
To join the Carers' Panel please fill the following form: Carers' Invite
If you would like to be involved or for more information, please contact Sarah Moore on email@example.com or call 01225 385951