This event provides a unique opportunity to understand more about the new EME funding call in Stratified Medicine in Non-Cancerous Conditions and for clinical researchers, academics and the life-sciences industry to meet and form collaborative partnerships to apply for EME funding.
Who should attend?
- Academic researchers and clinicians working in the field of stratified medicine in non-cancerous conditions
- Directors and senior members of SMEs and R&D Directors or Business Development Directors in medium/large organisations in the field.
- To find out more about this new EME funding call for stratified medicine in non-cancerous conditions
- To develop collaborations with new partners in order to apply for EME funding
- Lead applicants must be based in the UK
- Co-applicants may be based outside the UK, and if necessary, research can be conducted overseas
- If the company is leading the application, a UK based is required (UK HQ not required)
- More information on eligibility can be found here