The Faculty Professional Services are vital to the academic and student success we achieve. Without the dedicated team, who are enthusiastic, supportive and creative, many successes would not have been achieved. We are in extremely exciting times with Postgraduate developments and our International agenda, the team are ready and geared up to support and make our new avenues even more successful than our past.
To ensure we all focus on the same goals and objectives I have developed a shared mission statement.
Our shared mission statement for the future is:
Collaboration, communication and planning between teams and the wider community
- Increased collaboration and service sharing amongst our faculty teams.
- Stronger and more integrated planning on local approaches to support our academic and student requirements.
- Reduced duplication through service delivery efficiencies.
- Improved coordination of decision-making and investment in our infrastructure, facilities, and equipment.
- Increased accountability, as users and management will be better able to evaluate the performance of each faculty service.
- Stronger services, benefitting from the collective strength of the faculty to meet common needs, and plan for the future.
Communication achieved by:
- creating awareness
- imparting knowledge
- projecting an image
- shaping attitudes
- stimulating a want or desire
Collaboration achieved by:
- fostering innovation
- supporting the development of a team
- creating more appropriate and effective outputs
- building enhanced legitimacy and creditability