Maintenance and upgrades will be taking place during our at risk* period, Tuesday 19 July 2016.
- Wi-Fi services on and off campus are being upgraded. The work will cause areas of campus, residences and University offices in town to have reduced wireless coverage and interruptions to users' connections.
- Business Objects Xi (BOXi), Desktop Intelligence (Deski) and Business Objects 4.1 Web Intelligence (Webi) will be unavailable.
- Maple network licenses will be unavailable while we add new licenses.
- Github will be unavailable.
- Managed Print Service (MPS) will be unavailable. Find out the status of MPS at go.bath.ac.uk/mps.
If you need any IT help and support you can log a ticket at go.bath.ac.uk/it-help-form.
*Our 'at risk' period is between 7am and 9am on Tuesdays when we carry out scheduled maintenance, modifications and testing. This work is essential to maintain and develop the services that we provide.
Use go.bath.ac.uk/it-status to find out the current status of IT services at the University of Bath