Maintenance and upgrades will be taking place during our at risk* period, Tuesday 6 September 2016. An upgrade to IT Help and Support self-service will also begin at 5.30 pm, Monday 5 September. Find out how the upgrade to IT Help and Support will affect you.
- Requesting IT support online via the Help button will be unavailable from 5.30pm, Monday 5 September until 9am Tuesday 6 September 2016. Customers will be able to email firstname.lastname@example.org and our supporters will get back to you as soon as possible from 9am Tuesday. You will not receive an automatic receipt of enquiry email during the period of downtime, it will instead arrive once the system is available again.
Tuesday morning maintenance, 7am to 9am
- iTrent (including Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service) will be unavailable due to maintenance. Currently Over running
- https://solutions.bath.ac.uk/sites/trad - the Register of need to access material which supports terrorism will be unavailable.
- NI Labview network licences will be unavailable while we add new licences.
- GitHub (https://github.bath.ac.uk) will be unavailable while we upgrade to version 2.7. GitHub provides guidance on new features.
*Our 'at risk' period is between 7am and 9am on Tuesdays when we carry out scheduled maintenance, modifications and testing. This work is essential to maintain and develop the services that we provide.
Use go.bath.ac.uk/it status to find out the current status of IT services at the University of Bath