On Saturday 17 December 2016, Panopto (who provide our lecture capture platform) have announced that our Re:View service will undergo an upgrade to version 5.3.
From 8pm to 12pm, if you try to playback any content from Moodle, you will get a "Server unable to connect" message.
The headline upgrades in this version are:
• ASR generated captions
• Slide editing and Table of Contents Editing in the HTML 5 Editor.
• Multiple primary stream editing.
• HTML 5 first, HLS in embed,
• Client OS detection for downloading the Recorders, for example if you're downloading from a mac you will only see a mac recorder option.
• End User configurable Caption Styling
• Upload Custom thumbnail