In a recent mailing, SEEd has said that it "is wanting to explore what it can contribute to the question about pedagogy and ESD", and it asks "some very basic questions:
- What can we say about pedagogy and ESD/global learning?
- What theories and for what purpose have different types of pedagogy been advised or tested?
- What types of pedagogy are in practice and with/by whom?
- What would be useful to explore to further this area of work and enable a better narrative to influence further change/take up of ESD/global learning?"
- “there are no pedagogies specific to ESD” and
- “all pedagogies can be thought of as appropriate to ESD”