The House of Commons Environmental Audit Committee had an enquiry recently about Goal 2. They took evidence from
- Kath Delmany, Chief Executive, Sustain, on behalf of End Hunger UK
- Lindsay Boswell, Chief Executive, FareShare
- Anna Taylor, Executive Director, The Food Foundation
- Adam Smith, The Real Junk Food Project
- Iain Bell, Deputy National Statistician, ONS
and then ...
- Oliver Dowden CBE MP, Minister for Implementation, Cabinet Office
- David Rutley MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Food and Animal Welfare, DEFRA
- The Rt Hon Lord Bates, DFID
- Justin Tomlinson MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Family Support, Housing and Child Maintenance, DWP
You can see these sessions by clicking here.