We are pleased to report that refurbishment works are progressing well:
- Refurbishment works continue to progress well on Levels 1 and 2.
- The structural steel frame for the new lift shaft to the Southern end of the building has been erected and masonry cladding starts next week
- Level 1 ceiling and walls have been waterproofed with a specialist tanking system. The floor has been screeded.
- Level 2 new partitions have been built and plastered.
- Alteration works have also commenced in Level 2 North wing.
- Level 1 Inner Courtyard drainage works are now complete and backfilled.
- Level 1 Inner Courtyard concrete slab reinstatement is ongoing.
- Masonry wall construction is due to commence next Monday.
- Alteration works to Levels 3&4 have now commenced.
Noise and dust levels are continually monitored, and as this phase of work is nearing completion the noise and dust levels will be reduced even further.
Please feel free to contact Dribuild Site Manager, Tom Young, on 07843 980398 with any queries.