- Internal finishes have started on level 1 following the completion of the external tanking and waterproofing.
- Dribuild and the supply chain are working hard to complete this area as soon as possible following delays encountered due to council restrictions.
- Works on Level 2 are progressing well with suspended ceilings and decorations ongoing
- Window replacement works are almost complete - including plastering and decorations.
- The lift shaft construction is complete and the new passenger lift is being installed.
- The front courtyard waterproofing and tanking work is almost complete.
Access routes across the site are maintained for the UOB staff working on Level 4.
The access routes will be changed after Christmas when staff will be need to use the main entrance to enable work to the existing staff entrance and stairwell to be carried out.