It’s our latest travel update, looking ahead to the next week.
- Wellsway temporary traffic lights, 26-28 October
- Bristol to Bath marathon road closures, 25 October
- Whiteway Road leading onto Rush Hill - a section will be closed from 26 Oct - 9 Nov
If you know of any travel disruption, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will include it in the blog.
Next week is Go Green Week so why not try and travel sustainably next week. You can find out more about the benefits available to University staff supporting green travel here.
As part of Green Week we are having the following activities:
- 11am-3pm: Travel Roadshow - Come down to the Parade for a pedal-powered smoothie or pick up some local cycle maps or further information about car-sharing, cycling, walking and public transport. Also, come and see the Uni's electric bikes you can borrow for a trial period
- 11am-3pm: Bike Doctor will be on the parade, so bring your bike and get it checked for free
- 11am-3pm: Pedal-powered tea-making competition - boil a kettle in the shortest time and win a hamper of Fairtrade goodies
- 6pm: Cycle Cinema by the lake watch a big screen film powered by your own pedal power