We have heard from lots of students recently that they have been invited to interview and want to get prepared. If this applies to you as well - keep reading for information on one of our fantastic interview preparation resources!
The Careers Service provides access to eCareersGrad. This platform provides access to two modular video-based, interactive eLearning courses. These cover interview success and mastering the consulting case.
- 30+ candidate-led video example answers for sectors including consulting, banking, finance, law, policy and the public sector
- 10+ recruiter answer scoring guides and illustrated answer structures for motivation, competency, strength-based (and weakness) and scenario questions
- spotlights on mastering 1-way video interviews, candidate experience testimony, interactive exercises and multiple choice ‘knowledge-checkers’.
Master the Consulting Case:
- 15+ video-based answers showing what good looks like (and doesn’t) for key case scenarios including market sizing, market entry and revenue growth
- recruiter answer scoring guides and illustrated answer structures for handling the case introduction, issues analysis and dealing with the numbers
- spotlights on how to use case 'frameworks', master note-taking at speed essential financial terminology and formulas.
How to access
Current students: Register with your @bath.ac.uk email address
Graduates: Register with your @bath.edu email address
Further interview help
We also have lots of interview preparation resources available on MyFuture. Check out our Get Started guide for example questions, video interview advice and more!
We also are able to offer interview practice appointments where you can run through some interview questions and get feedback. Book through the appointments tab on MyFuture - look for interview support.