- Opportunities - you can access our vacancy board to search for internships and graduate-level opportunities from employers directly targeting Bath students and graduates
- Events - view our events calendar and book your place at our careers fairs, employer presentations, seminars, skills workshops and more
- Appointments - book one-to-one appointments for careers and application advice. Find out more about appointments
- Resources - access online resources curated to support you at all stages of your career thinking
Make the most of resources on MyFuture
Need some help - there's probably a resource for that! We have hundreds of resources on MyFuture especially written for Bath students and graduates. We also subscribe to a variety of services to offer you additional support. When appointments are busy, you might find our resources answer your questions.
Get started with a Get Started guide
We have created a range of curated guides that gather together everything you need on key topics. Find them from the homepage of MyFuture and start exploring.
Practice with our subscription resources
We subscribe to a variety of extra services so you can practice key recruitment skills. Did you know we offer:
- Free practice psychometric tests, practice video interviews and more with Graduates First
- CV360 - automatic CV feedback! This tool mimics CV scanning software that employers use
- eLearning for interviews including consulting case success via eCareersGrad
Binge our event recordings
Nearly all of the events that our Careers team run have a video version available on MyFuture. So if you can't make an event, you can catch up whenever you like. Wherever we can, we also share employer event recordings as well as archives for the last two years of employer recordings.
Go forth and find your future on MyFuture
Have we convinced you how great MyFuture is? If you do one thing for your career this week - go and see for yourself.