I guess you have come across Palgrave MacMillan's pivot series of books? Such a nice idea. I've reviewing one at the moment for EER. It's a very tactile thing with a brightly patterned silky cover.
The very titles are inviting, which suggests that they have someone creative who dreams them up. Try:
- Indigenous Feminist Narratives: I/We: Wo(men) of an(Other) Way
- Just the Facts Ma'am: a Case Study of the Reversal of Corruption in the LAPD
- Mobile Commons, Migrant Digitalities and the Right to the City
- Freedom in the Anthropocene: Twentieth century Helplessness in the Face of Climate Change
- Creativity and Humour in Occupy Movements: Intellectual Disobedience in Turkey and Beyond
- Mobile Desires: the Politics and Erotics of Mobility Justice
- The Anthropocene Lyric: an Affective Geography of Poetry, Person, Place
It makes me wonder what I would (or is that could) write.