The National Coordinating Centre for Public Engagement is running a Working in Partnership training course for University of Bath researchers on Friday 14th May, 2pm - 4.30pm. This course is ideal for anyone interested in developing mutually beneficial partnerships.
Partnerships are a key part of the engagement landscape and can take many forms. Whilst working in effective partnerships can bring many benefits to both parties, such as increased perspective, higher quality and relevant research, how do you get started? And how do you ensure that the partnerships you develop are effective for all involved?
Any researchers interested in developing mutually beneficial partnerships
• To understand the value of partnerships, and when they are the right approach for your work
• To develop skills to deliver mutually beneficial partnerships from setting the foundations, to manage endings well
• To understand potential challenges to working in partnership, and how these might be addressed
• To identify potential partners and know how to approach
• To explore the different types of partnerships that you can develop, from informal relationships to long term approaches
Book your place
The course will take place online on Friday 14th May, 2pm - 4.30pm. To book your place please complete this online form.