The Vice-Chancellor's Engage Awards closes on Friday 12 May at 5pm, get your nominations in now!
The Vice-Chancellor's Engage Awards aims to recognise and reward the outstanding achievements of colleagues who engage people beyond the University with their research. You can apply in one of five categories:
- Informing - for projects that successfully share research with people and public groups.
- Listening - for projects that listen and respond to peoples' needs, knowledge and experience.
- Working Together - for projects that have worked collaboratively with people and public groups.
- Local and Civic Engagement - for projects, teams and individuals that have made outstanding civic contributions on behalf of the University through engaging with local civil society organisations, community groups, residents and charities.
- Leadership - for an individual who has made an exceptional contribution to the culture of public engagement across their research centre / institute / department / broader research community.
The Engage Awards are open to all staff from the Education and Research (including doctoral students) and Technical and Experimental job families. We also welcome submissions from staff in the Management Specialist and Administration job family who support and input into research. The Local and Civic Engagement Award category is open to all staff.
Find out more about the categories and how to enter on the Engage Awards Nominations Guide.
The deadline for nominations is Friday 12 May, 5pm.
Rob Cooper is a Public Engagement Officer at the University of Bath