The Students' Union based Skills Training provides a wide range of free workshops delivered by industry professionals, academic staff and specially trained student trainers to provide courses throughout the semester, including:
- Various training session in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Access for all levels of existing skills
- Introduction to intellectual property
- Improve your presentation skills (LITEbox event)
- Manage your online profile (LITEbox event)
- Endnote Web - Manage your references and bibliography
- Outlook web app: email and calendar
- Introduction to mindmapping with Mind Genius
- Introduction to digital note taking with OneNote
Of course there are many more courses available which don't relate to technology, so browse the full list of available courses to register your interest in a session.
If you're a student in Bath next year you can become a Student Trainer, where you will receive professional training, develop your skills, and enhance your employability prospects. Find out more on the Skills Training website.