Progress to date
Work has progressed well over the past month and the team has taken advantage of the good weather.
- Vertical elements such as columns and core walls have been completed on the West end of the building. Work to the East end of the building is also progressing well.
- The concrete beams that will support concrete planks will be installed this month, this will form the second floor.
- Detailed reviews have taken place to fine tune the logistics of the concrete plank installation. The concrete planks are manufactured off site, which allows for quick installation on site. These materials are being delivered on site after the May Bank Holiday.
- Design workshops continue to take place on a regular basis to discuss the internal and external elements of the building and how we can best achieve the many interfaces between finishes.
- A new water main has been installed to replace part of the old main.
Progress in the coming period
- Installation of the second floor will be completed in mid May.
- Construction of the third floor will be in progress by the end of May.
- Noise will continue at the same level as the past month.
- 80% of all staff on site live locally.
- Bouygues UK are actively sourcing local companies to use for the works.
Health & Safety
- Zero injury accidents.
- Visits from senior management continue to ensure the highest standards are met.
General queries can be addressed to email@example.com