The researchdata blog aims to:
- Provide news and opinion about developments in Research Data Management, explaining how developments in good practice, funder policies and community expectations are being dealt with by the Research Data team at the University.
- Promote changes in policies, training courses, online training materials and events.
- Give deeper insight into topics that the team have specialist knowledge of or opinions on.
You can contact the Research Data team:
- by email
- via our Research Data support webpage
- by phone: ext. 4791
- in person: Library, room 4.10
You might find our Research Data webpages of interest, especially:
- Our online Guide to Research Data Management
- The Research Data Archive
- The University's Research Data Policy